Terms and Conditions - In-person and zoom training
- Duration, fees and location
The Client hereby hires the services of Treino em Casa de Personal Training. Sessions last 50-60 minutes. For the services contracted, the customer pays the amounts established above. Treino em Casa will provide Personal Training services at the Client's Home , abroad , via Zoom or in another location to be agreed between the parties. This agreement has a minimum duration of 3 months , automatically renewable monthly. If either party wishes to cancel the services, simply inform the other party 1 month in advance.
- Cancellations and delays
- Cancellations of training sessions must be made at least twelve hours before the scheduled sessions. Sessions canceled less than twelve hours in advance will be considered completed.
- Holidays and Sundays are not included in the monthly fee. If the training scheduled for the day or days referred to in this agreement takes place on a holiday, that training will not be carried out, and there will be no obligation to compensate.
- No training takes place between the 1st and 15th of August and between the 24th and 31st of December. Trainings not carried out on these days are carried out in the week before and/or after them.
- For reasons of vacation or absence, training for that week may be carried out in the week before and/or after the respective absence.
- The compensations referred to in c) and d) are considered lost if they are not carried out in the month before or after the same
- Client's physical condition
Treino em Casa Personal Trainers have been subject to rigorous selection processes but, in addition, they do not have any general or specific medical knowledge, experience or qualifications and do not constitute a representative guarantee for this purpose. The Personal Trainer is not responsible for death, injuries or damage caused by the Client's poor performance of the exercises.
- Statement of responsibility
The Customer declares that he is aware and has become aware of the legislation in force, namely Law No. 5/2007, of 16 January, which approves the Basic Law for Physical Activity and Sport, referred to in paragraph 2 of his Article 40 in the context of non-federated physical and sporting activities, “it is a special obligation for the practitioner to ensure, in advance, that they do not have any contraindications to their practice.” Therefore, he was assured that he does not have any contraindications for practicing physical exercise. Furthermore, you declare that, if the current conditions are changed in the future, you assume the responsibility of informing the Personal Trainer.